Privacy Notice for California Residents
Effective Date: January 1st, 2020
Last Updated: April 30th, 2020
The Privacy Notice for California Residents applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this Notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
Information We Collect
Below is a list of information our websites have collected over the last 12 months.
- Identifiers – A real name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). Name, address, telephone number, email, IP address
- Commercial information. Such as records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other similar network activity. Such as browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data. Such as physical location, or location associated with IP address.
Use of Personal Information
- To provide personalized features to our websites such as wish lists.
- To create, maintain, and secure your customer account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To provide customized offers and content through our email lists.
- Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
Sharing Personal Information
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics for aggregated, anonymized website traffic analysis. In order to track your session usage, Google drops a cookie (_ga) with a randomly-generated ClientID in your browser. This ID is anonymized and contains no identifiable information like email, phone number, name, etc. We also send Google your IP Address. We use GA to track aggregated website behavior, such as what pages you looked at, for how long, and so on. This information is important to us for improving the user experience and determining site effectiveness.
- Facebook Pixel – We use Facebook pixel to optimize ads, report on conversions across devices, and create custom audiences. We do not collect or send names, email addresses or other contact information to Facebook.
- MailChimp – Website visitors can sign-up for our newsletters through an opt-in form or by opting-in during a purchase. We share email addresses, first name, and last name.
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Pacific World Corporation has not sold personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- You have the right to disclosure of categories of personal identifiable information (PII) and specific pieces of PII that the business collected on you in the last 12 months.
- You have the right access to the purposes for which PII was used and with whom it is shared.
- You have the right to certain PII deletion.
- You have the right to receive the data in a format that can be easily transferred between computer systems (data portability “without hindrance”).
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either calling our US customer service team at: 866.325.6768 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org